news from the weekend.. i am addicted to pride & prejudice.
i go through a p&p phase every once in awhile. it's a normal thing.
that particular dvd spent the majority of the sat. & sun. in the player.
queuing up, playing through, on pause. i just kept coming back to it.
do the dishes. watch the dance scene. make the bed. watch the pemberley part.
if i were still living with my sisters, we would make it movie of the month.
we'd press play while we get ready for bed & fall asleep to it every night.
we'd have dreams of lizzie & darcy & have it memorized in no time.
as i'm no longer a part of the fall-asleep-to-a-movie club, i must revamp.
it's hard for me to fall asleep without music. grant is so understanding.
he came up with brilliant way for me to have my music,
without keeping my computer on all night long & without keeping him awake.
so here's how i rock myself to sleep..
1. make a sleeping playlist. (naturally, mine features the p&p soundtrack)
if you need some suggestions for songs, let me know.
i've made many a go-to-sleep compilation.
2. borrow your husband's dandy ipod mini speaker. (thanks grant!)
3. plug it in. give it a home on your nightstand. press play.
4. turn down the volume. turn on the shuffle feature.
5. mellow out. fall asleep. sweet dreams.
ps. also on repeat.. captivated by shawn mcdonald.
no, this isn't one for your sleeping playlist.
and yes, i know that this is so last year.